Personal equity

News from DL MoneyPark and information on the financial market and Swiss romande real estate

Author : Kristen

Increase in a friend or relative's debt

A friend or relative is already a property owner and has paid off a portion or his or her debt. You can increase this person's debt to raise cash for your personal equity. Your friend or relative will suffer no damage because you will be the one who pays the extra interest. Here, too, it is important to check the tax implications for all parties concerned.


Articles relating to personal equity